full spectrum skin brightness.
This lightweight oil is a multi-purpose treatment to repair, fade signs of photo-ageing, fortify against sun, pollution and blue light, protect, smooth and plump skin.
Rich in highly effective brightening ellagic acid, antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins A and E, this oil helps to soften fine lines, improve elasticity and strengthen skin’s barrier, as well as soothe and nourish stressed skin, seal in moisture, and restore skin’s luminosity.
Suitable for face and body skin care, and all skin types.
Sustainable Formula: 96% of this formula is from byproducts of juicing and food production, with the remaining 4% from natural and organic sources.
The Beauty Shortlist Editor's Choice Award 2022 - Face and Body oil. Winner.
- Raspberry, Strawberry, Cranberry and Blueberry seed oils - potent sources of the effective skin brightening ellagic acid - to repair skin, fade signs of photo-ageing, and fortify against sun, pollution and blue light.
- Rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins A and E to soften fine lines, improve elasticity and strengthen skin’s barrier.
- 10 wildplant oils support to soothe and nourish stressed skin, seal in moisture, and restore skin’s luminosity.
Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalooliferum (Ho Wood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf / Twig Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Limonene^, Linalool^, Citral^, Citronellol^, Geraniol^, Farnesol^, ^naturally occurs in essential oils
• FREE UK delivery. • £12 EU delivery (NOTE: no UK tax is charged however local EU tax applies). • £18 North America. • £20 The Rest of World delivery. • FREE Worldwide delivery on orders over £100 GBP.
How to use: Apply and press a few drops over cleansed skin, AM and / or PM. Tip: Perfect applied after Wake-Up Droplets serum and Vitality Spritz essence, or add to lotion to deepen hydration and leave skin glowing with a subtle sheen. Suitable for face and body.
Sanela's tip: I love to apply it all-over before bed time for an over-night brightening treatment and extra relaxation points!
Feel the fjaka: Add 1-2 drops to make up or bronzer for an all-day, protective veil effect - with a gorgeous Adriatic scent to lift the mood.