Privacy & Terms
This page talks about how the SIA website uses your personal information (and why). You'll also find our Terms & Conditions a little further down the page. In short, everything we do, we do for you. But, if you'd like some more detail, please go right ahead.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit us, we automatically collect certain information about your device. This includes information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that you have installed.
Also, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual pages or products that you look at, the journey you took to get here, and information about how you interact with us. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”, and we use it to make general improvements to the website, so that it (hopefully) continues to delight you as time goes by.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies”. These are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files”. These track the actions that occur on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels”. These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you. It's really all the things you would expect, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. Basically, all the things we need to successfully fulfil your order. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site. We also use this Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our brand.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site. To give you an example, we are able to generate analytics about how people browse using Device Information, which can help us come up with ideas for making the site better for you.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sometimes, and only when totally necessary, we share your Personal Information with third parties we trust. Typically, they help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
By the way, you can opt out of Google Analytics here if you want: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
SIA is a business, and like many businesses, our marketing helps us to thrive and succeed. We believe that the best marketing is marketing that makes a difference and offers our customers value. To figure out exactly what this is, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
If you'd rather not receive any of this, you can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
You can also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal here: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using email@example.com.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests. Because some of our third-party companions are based in the United States, Canada, and more, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. This helps us with our own finances, allows us to improve our business, and of course, will allow us to quickly facilitate a refund in the unlikely event that everything is not to your satisfaction.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
- This website is operated by Saint Iris Adriatica. That's us. We also call ourselves SIA, for short. We offer this website, and everything in it, to you, just as long as you accept the terms listed here. If you don't accept them for any reason, we kindly ask that you refrain from using the site. If you'd like to discuss anything you've read in our terms, please get in touch using email@example.com.
- By visiting our site, looking at any of our content, or purchasing anything from our store, you engage in our “Service”. When you've engaged in our Service, you're bound by our terms.
- These terms apply to all users of the site, no matter who they are, where they're from, or what they're here to do.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the terms. If we ever update the terms, we'll do so here, on this page. If you ever wish to check back in on our terms, this is the place to do it.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these terms, you confirm that you're old enough to do things that grown-ups can do. If you have any children, you give consent for them to use the site too.
- You may not use our products to break the law.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate ban from Saint Iris Adriatica.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. We doubt it'll happen to you though. You seem great.
- You understand that your information (not credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- This website and the Saint Iris Adriatica brand is our intellectual property. You agree never to copy us, reproduce our content, or resell our products without permission from us. We're flattered that you'd want to though.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS
- The things you'll find on this site are provided for general information only.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information is not current and is provided for your reference only.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- We may change our products and their prices every so often.
- We may also adapt the SIA brand once in a while.
- If there is a change like the ones listed above, we won't be liable to you for anything. The same thing goes if we have to discontinue the service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Our products are in limited supply. Please don't be disappointed if your preferred product is out of stock.
- Like you, every computer monitor is unique. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. For example, if there's a sale on, and one person is really taking advantage of it, we may decline the order. This keeps it fair for everyone.
- While we believe that our products will meet (and surpass) your expectations, that won't happen 100% of the time. If you're not happy with your product (or anything you've seen on this website) please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we'll do our best to put things right.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. If you want to stock us in your store, please contact us first.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. If there's a change in your details, we ask that you update them as soon as you can - just so we can continue to serve you promptly.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may sometimes use third-party tools (like our Reviews app, which you can find on our products). We can't monitor or control these, so we can't accept any responsibility if they go wrong for some reason. When you accept these terms, you accept this fact too.
- All of our third-party tools are well-trusted, and they have their own terms of service that govern how they work. For more info, please get in touch - email@example.com.
- We may add new tools in the future, so keep your eyes peeled!
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- We sometimes show content from third parties, and include links that go to third-party sites. Anything they say, do or offer is their responsibility, and we accept no liability of any kind when it comes to third-parties.
- Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- We welcome comments, ideas, and contributions from you. However, we can't guarantee that (1) any comments will remain in confidence; (2) we'll pay compensation for any comments; or (3) we'll respond to any comments (we'll try though!).
- If there's a comment or message sent in that we deem to be offensive or generally not in keeping with the spirit of SIA, we'll probably delete it.
- If you send any content, comments or messages to us, please be nice. Don't abuse others, or break the law. You're responsible for what you say, and we'll accept no responsibility if your submissions cause offence or harm.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Typos happen. If we discover any kind of typographical error, we'll amend it as soon as we can.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
- Hopefully it goes without saying, but please don't use our site:
- (a) for any unlawful purpose;
- (b) to solicit unlawful acts from others;
- (c) to abuse;
- (d) to in any way transmit malicious code.
SECTION 13 - LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee that your experience here will be error-free.
- Every body's different. If our products don't work for you and your skin, please let us know and we'll have a conversation about it. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From time to time, we may remove the service. If that happens, we're probably busy making updates and improvements. We're sorry in advance if this causes any inconvenience.
- In no case shall Saint Iris Adriatica be liable for any damages resulting from an error on this site.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
- If you've breached these terms in any way, you agree to indemnify us from claims made by a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
- If any part of these terms is wrong, we'll remove it and replace it with something that's right. We'll make sure to enforce any breaches in the meantime to the fullest possible extent.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
- You may terminate these terms at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If we believe you've breached the terms, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice.
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- If we fail to enforce these terms, that doesn't mean we lose our right to enforce them in the future.
- If anything you've read (here, or anywhere else on the site) is unclear or open to misinterpretation, please let us know and we'll have a chat. You can do so using email@example.com.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms are in accordance with the laws of SIA, 85 Great Portland Street, 1st Floor, London W1W 7LT.
SECTION 19 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.